Welcome to The Dames van de Jonge
The Dames van de Jonge Hotel-Restaurant is situated on the edge of the waterway-rich village of Giethoorn. A family business where you will feel at home whenever you are in Giethoorn. From our mini marina, you can go boating in a whisper boat, water bus or launch across the canals and lakes of Giethoorn and surrounding areas.
Explore the natural areas of the Weerribben-Wieden National Park on a rented bike, or put on your walking boots and step out with a nice route map from the Giethoorn Tourist Office at the hotel.
Besides staying at the Dames you can also just come for coffee or tea, have a nice drink on the terrace by the water or in the garden room, and we serve special dinners, lunches and afternoon teas. If you would like to organise a meeting or a get-to-gether at the Dames we are always in for a party.
“Hospitality is in our nature”
You’ll find the best prices only on our own website.
Giethoorn is close to Steenwijk (6 km), Meppel (13), Zwartsluis (13 km), Heerenveen (30 km), Emmeloord (30 km), Zwolle (50 km) and Leeuwarden (60 km).
- Situated on the edge of the old village of Giethoorn
- Free parking in Giethoorn
- Free Wi-Fi
- Boat and bike rental
- Giethoorn Tourist Office
- Bus stop in front of the hotel
- Situated on a small canal
- Restaurant with regional products
- Terrace by the water
- Animals are not allowed in the hotel, and in the restaurant only on request
- The Dames van de Jonge is open throughout the year